Barefoot Kids

Barefoot Kids

Monday, June 13, 2011

Barefoot Mama's First Marathon...Barefoot of course!

For a bit of detail regarding Barefoot Mama's first marathon, visit Caity McCardell's "Yeah for Me" post on RunBarefootGirl. I had the wonderful opportunity to chat with Caity a few weeks post race and put out her 5th podcast episode for RunBarefootGirl, a blog and podcast series aimed at empowering women barefoot runners and those curious about barefoot running.

More pictures and race info to come! Oddly enough, I've been a busy Mama since the race ;)

2 comments:

  1. Thanks a lot pertaining to discussing this superb specifics of website marketing.
    I actually benefit. Excellent Web site.....LOSE 12 inches with ANY 12 workouts

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, im a barefooter, i write about barefoot life style, maybe you can help me whit your history and pics, my mail is 7711247070@itelcel.com, tanks, your barefoot friend cesar

    ReplyDelete