Barefoot Kids

Barefoot Kids

Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Little Happy Feet Make Me Smile

There's something amazing to me to watch little barefeet in action. Kids and their barefeet are just so free, uninhibited and strong. That being said, I hold a special place in my heart for Max (5yrs) and his barefoot running, his form is impeccable and he doesn't even have to think about it. He just kicks his heels up (literally) and speeds off like the Road Runner. I've seen the little dude run in shoes and poor guy trips all over his feet, but when the kid kicks off his shoes...his little legs turn into the quickest, strongest, most agile and happy little legs/feet I've ever seen and every.single.time. it makes me smile on the inside and out. Just sharing a little bit of that joy with you all. For your viewing pleasure

No comments:

Post a Comment