Barefoot Kids

Barefoot Kids

Thursday, July 22, 2010

From Daisy to Brownie, Bridging over at Girl Scout Camp




Sigh, my baby is growing up! Olivia is off at Girl Scout camp for the first time ever, over night! She and her troop buddies bridged over to Brownies this evening and will now continue along their path to great world leadership! Of course I forgot the camera, though I've got connections (Thanks Triscia) so will upload pictures when I get them:) We had a potluck, Max Nyla and I were so excited to see Olivia (she'd been gone at camp all day and for sure she missed us as much as we missed her). Nope. She was having so much fun with all of her school's other girl scouts that she barely had time to give me a hug. Sniffle. The story of the Bridging over ceremony and the story of the first Brownie. Then was the Bridging Over and some fun skits the girl scouts put on by, wrote up, directed and acted out themselves, Invisible Bench, Dancing with the Cookies (Stars ;) ), Is it Time Yet (the troop leaders acted this one out, hilarious), JCPenny and much more. My baby's growing up and taking steps toward her way of becoming the first woman president of the U.S. She's got goals :)

No comments:

Post a Comment