Barefoot Kids

Barefoot Kids

Sunday, July 18, 2010

Waka Waka at Thursdays on First

Just giving this a test-a-roo to see if I can upload videos (avi) to my blog....A bunch of us Zumba gals headed downtown for a little lunch hour Zumba Demo, we had a nice turn out. Always lots of good energy surrounding the Zumba scene, we were fortunate to be able to share the love, along with RIDS (Rochester International Dance Studio) and Amber McCornack's Nia with the rest of Rochester. Shakira's Fifa World Cup Waka Waka song is one of my new favorites, great energy, great fun. Shakira is just an amazing ball of energy for such a bitty little thing, very powerful and I'm happy to respond with my own high energy, power house of a Waka Waka dance. She's partnered up with 1Goal to help promote equal education opportunities for children around the world (starting with the little learners in Africa). I'm all about education for all and agree that equal education for everyone globally will be the first step to global peace.

2 comments:

  1. hmm, guess the video didn't upload?

    ReplyDelete
  2. i can see it! you rock!! and is that miss o up there with ya? <3

    ReplyDelete